The building of 42 m of height (the highest one in Kemeri) is a part of industrial inheritance of Latvia, a national monument that was built in 1929, the architect - Friedrich Skujins. A water tower that more looks like a lighthouse is located near the once popular Kemeri hotel that was called also “The White Liner”. The tower contained a sulphur springs water reservoir of a 100 m3 of volume. Until the World War II there was an observation deck in the upper platform of the tower. Guests of the resort had a wonderful view to the area of Kemeri from the height of 42 metres.