The monument launched in 1861 was devoted to founders and directors of Kemeri Resort (head physicians). Is located not far from the Islet of Love. Created as a tree trunk entwined by a snake. On the monument the names of the creators of the resort are listed, engraved in white plates. During its long time of existence, the limestone monument was transformed multiple times. The chisel chain that was protecting the place of the monument was stolen in 2009.