Majori Innocent Heart of Virgin Roman Catholic Church

Majori Innocent Heart of Virgin Roman Catholic Church was built in 1884 under the care of the priest Janis Jacevics and Dr. med. Mikels Pekarskis. At the time church could be opened only by a special permit of the emperor, and it was difficult to obtain; therefore, the building was constructed as the sports hall. The tower was added only in 1911. In 1990, bishop Nukss consecrated a stone cross placed in the church garden in honour of the 100th anniversary of the church.

Majori Innocent Heart of Virgin Roman Catholic Church
Majori Innocent Heart of Virgin Roman Catholic Church
Majori Innocent Heart of Virgin Roman Catholic Church
Majori Innocent Heart of Virgin Roman Catholic Church

Closest objects