One of the most significant cultural monuments offering a comprehensive program of culture with participation of local and foreign guest artists. In 1936 a closed type concert hall architected according to the projects of Alexander Birzenieks and Victor Mellenburg with 690 seats, the interior of which retaining three separate paintinging - “Lielupe”, “Jūra” (“Sea”) and “Latvia” by Ansis Cirulis, a master of applied and decorative arts and inhabitant of Jurmala ”. In 1960 an open air summer concert hall was built with the capacity of welcoming 2000 people as an audience. Architects Modris Gelzis, Alberts Vecsilis, constructor Andris Bite. The decoration of metal constructions of the concert hall with a wooden sidings provide a great acoustics. In 2015, after a full reconstruction the historical small hall of the closed type concert hall was opened to the audience.