The first sanatorium in Jurmala, built in 1870. During the World War II almost all the complex of buildings of sanatorium was destroyed that occupied multiple landplots of dunes on the border of towns Dubulti and Majori. The main building of the sanatorium has heavily suffered and in 1940s a three-storeyd stone building with elements of classicism was built instead of it. Solely the auxiliary building, a gallery with a tower built in 1926 and an entrance gate has remained from the prewar sanatorium. Currently one may see the gallery with a tower and the building rebuilt after World War II from the beach side.