Built in 1925 in a traditional historicism style featured by neoclassicism and neo-baroque motives. The Arhitect Arthur Medlinger. Initially, there were 100 rooms, four halls, terraces and a beautiful park with fountains around the building. In the 30s of the 20th century, there were held traditional jazz band concerts “Five o’clock tee dancing”. The hotel is currently closed. The building with corner pavillions is a monument of architecture.